Business Fitness (Accountants) Pty Ltd (ACN 098 580 708) (Business Fitness) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to Business Fitness.
You understand that:
- Business Fitness is the party who is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at email@example.com or alternatively, you can write to us at Corporate House, Building 6, Garden City Office Park, 2404 Logan Rd, Eight Mile Plains, QLD, 4113.
- Business Fitness will collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, Business Fitness may be required to collect personal information from third parties, depending on the nature of your use, or proposed use, of our products.
- The purpose of Business Fitness collecting your personal information is:
- to provide you with our products and services (including support services, where applicable);
- to process payments for your use of those products and services;
- to provide customer service functions, including handling customer enquiries and complaints; and
- to offer you updates, discounts, or other content or products and services that may be of interest to you and to provide you with direct marketing communications from us or our related entities and associates (predominantly via email),
- If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then:
- Business Fitness will be unable to provide you with our products and/or services, process any enquiries or complaints, or supply you with information; and
- we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with Business Fitness).
- Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
- Business Fitness, its personnel and related entities;
- third party service providers including without limitation marketing service providers, IT service providers, contractors and other parties who assist us in providing our products and services to you;
- third parties connected with the sales and after sales process including, e-commerce services and financial institutions; and
- It is possible that some of the information collected via any sales enquiry may be disclosed to Business Fitness’s related body corporate or service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to the US, India, the Philippines, Japan, Singapore, the UK, France and New Zealand and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.