About Business Fitness
Business Fitness is a brand name referring to the group of Business Fitness companies, not the name of a particular company or entity.
Business Fitness Pty Ltd (ABN 55 098 563 707) is a holding company. Clients of the business fitness group contract with one of the trading entities, based upon industry:
- Business Fitness (Accountants) Pty Ltd (ABN 53 098 580 708)
- HowNow Business Pty Ltd (ABN 19 113 529 445)
- Business Fitness (Central) Pty Ltd (ABN 15 113 529 427) (an operating entity that supports the above mentioned trading entities with product development, product support, marketing and back-office support)
- Business Fitness®and businessfitness® are registered trademarks of Business Fitness Pty Ltd
- HowNow® is a registered trademark of Business Fitness Pty Ltd
- The Good, the Bad & the Ugly of the Accounting Profession™ is a trademark of Business Fitness Pty Ltd
- The Good, the Bad & the Ugly®and its abbreviated form Good Bad Ugly® are registered trademarks of Business Fitness Pty Ltd in the context of business benchmarking, business advisory and best practice publications, products and services for any industry, not limited to the accounting industry
- The content of this web site is copyright Business Fitness Pty Ltd. No part of the materials on this web site, including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without the written permission of Business Fitness Pty Ltd
- All business fitness content included in, and published to users of, HowNow Accountants, HowNow Business is copyright Business Fitness Pty Ltd
- Each edition of the publication The Good, the Bad & the Ugly of the Accounting copyright Business Fitness Pty Ltd
While every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information on this web site, errors can occur. This information is provided “as is”, with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Business Fitness Pty Ltd and its related entities disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Business Fitness Pty Ltd and its related entities do not warrant that this web site and any information or material downloaded from this web site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
The information presented on this web site should not be construed as business consulting or practice development. You should consult with professional advisers before making any decision.
Certain links on this web site lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations over whom Business Fitness Pty Ltd and its related entities have no control. Business Fitness Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such servers.