Business Fitness (Accountants) Pty Ltd (ACN 098 580 708) (Business Fitness) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to Business Fitness.
You understand that:
- Business Fitness is the party who is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at email@example.com or alternatively, you can write to us at Corporate House, Building 6, Garden City Office Park, 2404 Logan Rd, Eight Mile Plains, QLD, 4113.
- Business Fitness will collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, Business Fitness may be required to collect personal information about you from service providers and other third parties, such as the companies we use to operate our surveys.
- Business Fitness is collecting your personal information in order to:
- send you updates, discounts, or other content or products and services that may be of interest to you and provide you with direct marketing communications from us or our related bodies (predominantly via email);
- review and/or respond to your activities on social media (such as Twitter) that relate to Business Fitness, and review and/or respond to your posts on our blog; and/or
- conduct consumer analytics where you complete one of our surveys.
- If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, or if the information is incorrect or incomplete then, depending on the circumstances under which you provided us with your personal information:
- we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with Business Fitness);
- we will be unable to respond to any of your posts on social media that relate to our business;
- you will be unable to post on our blog; and/or
- we may be unable to use your completed survey.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
- Business Fitness, its personnel and related entities;
- our contractors, agents or third party providers of Business Fitness who may be involved in our marketing activities or who may assist Business Fitness in providing our products and services, including but not limited to any IT service providers and companies we engage to operate our surveys; and
- It is possible that some of the information collected as a result of your competition entry may be disclosed to Business Fitness’s related body corporate or service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to the US, India, the Philippines, Japan, Singapore, the UK, France and New Zealand and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.